Cristo Rey Network
Our Religious Sponsor
Our Board of Directors
Our Faculty & Staff
Bus Driver Application
Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a Catholic learning community that educates young people of limited economic means to become men and women of faith, purpose and service. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a relevant work study experience, students graduate ready to succeed in college and in life. Cristo Rey Richmond High School will soon be a part of the largest network of high schools in the country that exclusively serve families of limited economic means.
- Must possess a valid Class B Virginia Commercial Drivers License with Passenger and School Bus Endorsements.
- Must have skills in the safe operation of a school bus and general awareness of bus mechanics to detect malfunctioning equipment.
- Must have the ability and desire to work and communicate with teenage children.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with school officials and parents.
- Must have general knowledge of geography of the city and surrounding counties.
- Must be able to pass a physical examination including a urine drug screening, TB skin test, and criminal background check.
• Minimum 3-years’ experience as a bus driver, experience in a school setting preferred.
• Clean driving record.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Must be able to pass a physical examination including a urine drug screening, TB skin test, and
criminal background check.
• CPR/First Aid certification, preferred.
• Commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of CRRHS.
• Sensitivity to the ethnic, cultural, racial and religious backgrounds of the students.
APPLICATION PROCESS A complete application will include:
- References: Please list 3 professional references (include email address and phone number)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes and three professional references as a PDF to email@example.com to the attention of Tim Timmons, Chief of Staff, with “Bus Operator” in the subject line.