Our Faculty & Staff
Associate Director, Enrollment Services (bilingual)
Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a Catholic learning community that educates young people of limited economic means to become men and women of faith, purpose, and service. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a relevant work study experience, students graduate ready to succeed in college and in life. Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a part of the largest network of high schools in the country that exclusively serve families of limited economic means.
The Associate Director, Enrollment Services (Student Recruitment & Admissions) is part of the Enrollment Services department team and is primarily responsible for managing applicant communication; tracking admissions and student data; managing all application materials and processes; coordinating recruitment efforts; and supporting the Director of Enrollment Services. This position requires Spanish language proficiency (written and speech).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize, arrange, and coordinate recruiting efforts proactively by visiting elementary schools, churches, youth centers, and other organizations serving potential candidates for admission.
- Coordinate and conduct tours of the schools and other activities for prospective students and their parents.
- Meet with parents, prospective applicants, and feeder-school representatives to promote Cristo Rey Richmond High School.
- Coordinate and organize on and off-campus admissions events.
- Support the Student Ambassador and Parent Ambassador programs.
- Respond in a friendly and timely manner to inquiries from prospective students, applicants, their parents, and current schools.
- Communicate final decisions to the appropriate individuals.
- Coordinate and communicate financial aid policies to families. Compile and organize financial aid results and communicate family contribution amounts to families in collaboration with the Business Office.
- See those monthly and bi-monthly mailings created by the director are assembled and mailed to the proper constituents.
- Update social media and other communication materials.
Information and Application Management:
- Keep complete records of all inquiries, applications, acceptances, and rejections that occur during the admission year via the Admissions database.
- Track student retention data.
- Organize the collection, evaluation, and maintenance of information from prospective students such as application forms, financial aid forms, school records, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, etc.
- Prepare individual admission files with academic and endorsement documents for each enrollment application to be reviewed by Admissions Committee and interviewers.
- Organize and administer income verification and the program for financial aid.
- Communicate with students and parents throughout the admissions process.
- Update admissions forms and applications.
- Prepare, organize, and implement administration of the annual freshmen placement test.
- Ensure student enrollment files are accurate and complete; follow up with families when documentation is missing.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Student Recruitment & Family Engagement Liaison; Enrollment Coordinator
- Commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Values of CRRHS.
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, cultural, racial, and religious backgrounds of the students.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team that requires humility, integrity, a desire for continuous improvement, and openness to feedback.
- Desire to work with high school students and enthusiasm to further build a positive school culture and community.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and administrative skills with keen attention to detail.
- Schedule flexibility for occasional night/weekend events.
- Bachelor’s degree with experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to work with school technology (use of admissions software, Microsoft Office, social media, etc.).
- Fluent proficiency in Spanish required – written and speech.
WORKING CONDITIONS: An occasional weekend or evening event may be required. The position requires long periods working at a desk, being on the telephone, and on a computer. Expected to use own transportation to travel to and from recruiting events (mileage reimbursement available).
How to Apply: To apply, please email your resume, three (3) professional references with phone numbers and email addresses, and a cover letter detailing your interest in our mission and describing your passion for our student population, to our Chief of Staff, Tim Timmons, at [email protected] with the subject line “Enrollment Services Coordinator”