Our Faculty & Staff
Director of Enrollment Services (Recruitment & Admissions, Family Engagement)
Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a Catholic learning community that educates young people of limited economic means to become men and women of faith, purpose, and service. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a relevant work study experience, students graduate ready to succeed in college and in life. Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a part of the largest network of high schools in the country that exclusively serve families of limited economic means.
The Director of Enrollment Services (Recruitment, Admissions, & Family Engagement) is responsible for recruiting qualified students to apply to the school; directing the admissions process from point of inquiry to enrollment/registration; supervising staff and volunteers within the department; managing the operations of the Department of Enrollment Services; ensuring the successful onboarding of new students and families; continual engagement of current families by leading the Student Ambassadors and Parent Ambassadors teams; and ad hoc projects assigned by the President.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: Enrollment Coordinator, Registrar, Student Recruitment & Family Engagement Coordinator
- Commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of CRRHS.
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, cultural, racial and religious backgrounds of the students.
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team that requires humility, integrity, and a desire for continuous improvement and openness to feedback.
- Desire to work with high school students and an enthusiasm to further build a positive school culture and community.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and administrative skills with keen attention to detail.
- Schedule flexibility for occasional night/weekend events.
- Bachelor’s degree with prior experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Ability to work with school technology (use of admissions software, Microsoft Office, social media, etc.).
- Proficiency in Spanish required
- 3-5 years prior experience in high school/college admissions role or related experience
WORKING CONDITIONS: An occasional weekend or evening event may be required. Position requires long periods working at a desk, being on the telephone, and on a computer. Expected to use own transportation to travel to and from recruiting events (mileage reimbursement available).
How to Apply: To apply please email your resume, three (3) professional references with phone numbers and email addresses, and a cover letter detailing your vision for the role and your understanding of our mission, to our President at [email protected] with the subject line “Enrollment Services Director”