Our Faculty & Staff
Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a Catholic learning community that educates young people of limited economic means to become men and women of faith, purpose, and service. Through a rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a relevant work study experience, students graduate ready to succeed in college and in life. Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a part of the largest network of high schools in the country that exclusively serve families of limited economic means.
We are seeking a skilled IT Manager to join our team at Cristo Rey Richmond High School. This role requires maintaining the school’s technology systems and driving IT projects that align with the school’s mission. As our IT Manager, you will have a thorough knowledge of Google Workspace for Education, mobile device management, GoGuardian, and various classroom technologies such as printers, smartboards/ViewSonic ViewBoards. You should be comfortable providing support for both Chromebooks and Windows-based laptops.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Google Workspace for Education, GoGuardian, and mobile device management.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Proficient in the use and support of Chromebooks and Windows-based laptops.
- Experience with classroom technologies such as printers, smartboards/ ViewSonic ViewBoards.
- Knowledge of data storage and data recovery.
- Experience with IT risk management and data privacy practices.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and communication abilities.
- Experience managing and negotiating with vendors.
- Understanding of budgeting and time management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; Bilingual preferred
- Commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Values of CRRHS.
- Sensitivity to the ethnic, cultural, racial, and religious backgrounds of the students.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, manage, and maintain the school’s network, server, and security systems.
- Monitor daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinate technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Manage and monitor Google Workspace for Education across the organization.
- Implement and oversee a robust mobile device management strategy.
- Provide technical support for classroom technologies such as printers, smartboards/ ViewSonic ViewBoards.
- Handle the deployment, maintenance, and repairs of Chromebooks and Windows-based laptops.
- Use GoGuardian to manage and safeguard the school’s digital resources.
- Select and purchase new and replacement hardware and software when necessary.
- Test, troubleshoot, and modify information systems to ensure they operate effectively.
- Manage relationships with vendors and negotiate cost-efficient contracts.
- Implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program.
- Stay current with IT trends and developments and recommend necessary changes.
TO APPLY – click here
Please email your resume and three professional references, along with a cover letter detailing relevant experience and expected contributions, as an attached PDF to [email protected] with the subject title “IT Manager app.”