LOW TO MODERATE INCOME
1. Financial need is the first criteria for admission and is decided on a case by-case basis using Cristo Rey Network’s Standard Two.
i. Financial need is the first criteria for admission and is decided on a case by-case basis using Cristo Rey Network’s Standard Two (see below).
2. Cristo Rey Richmond is designed for students who desire a college preparatory Catholic education but who could not otherwise afford one.
3. Please contact us this fall (2020) if you are not sure that your family meets this criteria.
CORPORATE WORK STUDY EMPLOYABILITY
1. Students must be at least 14 years old on or before September 1, 2021.
2. Students must be able to present legal verification of their U.S. citizenship or other form of legal residence in the U.S.
3. Students must commit to work five full days a month.
1. Good discipline and attendance record
2. Motivation and Maturity – Studying AND working as a high school student is not easy. Students should show the maturity and motivation to be able to handle both aspects of our curriculum
3. Openness to religious values – Our Catholic faith guides our curriculum and practices. While it is not a requirement to be Catholic to attend, students should be open to a faith-based education.
4. 70% average or above grades – Previous two years grades will be reviewed for admissions purposes. Grades are a good indicator of your success in our program.
5. Cristo Rey Richmond has limited ability to offer services for students with IEPs and other special needs. However, all applicant files are reviewed on a case by case by the Admissions Committee to determine if we have the capacity to serve the student as they deserve.