The Administrative Assistant performs administrative and office support activities for the President/CEO, Principal, and other members of the campus leadership team. Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Advanced technological and software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills. Spanish language ability preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Generates and distributes correspondence
2. Assists with appointment scheduling and manages calendar
3. Answers phone, screen calls and takes messages
4. Responds to all inquiries about CRR in a personal and timely manner
5. Manages correspondence for the President and for other ELT members, as needed
6. Maintain files and organizational structure
7. Manages day to day matters regarding travel, office procedures, and clerical tasks
Board of Directors
1. Contacts Board of Directors and committee members concerning meetings and activities
2. Coordinates and sets up meetings
3. Attends and record meetings and composes minutes
4. Prepares all mailings and correspondence pertaining to the Board
5. Maintain Board files
1. Assists with the annual updates in preparation for segmentation
2. Coordinates visits and materials for the President’s meetings with donors
3. Maintains files
1. Assists in preparing correspondence for the office
2. Assists in data entry and generation of letters for the Financial Assistance Committee
3. Assists the Director of Finance and Operations and the Director of Advancement with reports and correspondence with Board Committees
1. Collaborates with other professional staff of the school for promoting positive internal and external communications
2. Maintains confidentiality and exercises discretion in sharing school information
3. Maintains a positive working relationship with the public and all members of the CRR High School community.
4. Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
SALARY: Commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS: Full benefits package (health/vision/dental/life).
WORKING CONDITIONS: Full-time non-exempt position. Occasionally, time will be required for night / weekend meetings and events as regular work time.