Cristo Rey Richmond High School is searching for a Director of Finance and Administration!
The Director of Finance and Administration will be responsible for the day to day financial operations of the Cristo Rey Richmond High School, the Cristo Rey Richmond Corporate Work Study Program, and related entities. The successful Director of Finance and Administration will effectively manage the budgets of the organizations, develop and maintain efficient internal controls, ensure efficient operations, and provide human resources and administrative support to the organizations’ program departments; and assist in the organizations’ compliance with relevant tax and federal/state laws and regulations. An ideal candidate should be detail-oriented with strong communication and analytical skills, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and have familiarity with all aspects of accounting. Prior experience in facility management operations will be beneficial. This position is a member of the Executive Leadership Team, and will oversee staff in the Administration department and other staff on the school’s Operations team. The position will also oversee third-party vendors and contractors.
- Commitment to the vision and mission of Cristo Rey Richmond
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/economics or related field, MBA/MPA preferred
- At least 3 years accounting work experience required; public accounting experience and CPA preferred
- At least 5 years supervisory experience required
- Computer proficiency, including expertise with Excel; Quickbooks and computerized accounting systems required; familiarity with database systems preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to produce organized and accurate materials quickly
- Proven ability to maintain confidential information
- Shares Cristo Rey Richmond’s commitment to increasing racial diversity in our organization, integrating justice and equity into the work we do and ensuring an inclusive organizational culture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work night and weekends on occasion
SALARY: Commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS: Full benefits package (health/vision/dental/life).
WORKING CONDITIONS: Full-time non-exempt position.
Cristo Rey Richmond is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to a Diverse, Inclusive, and Equitable Workplace.