Cristo Rey Richmond High School is searching for Van Drivers!
Under the supervision of the Director of Corporate Work Study or her designee, the van driver will be required to oversee the safe, professional and efficient transport of students from the designated pickup point to arrival at Cristo Rey Richmond High School. The van driver will need to be prompt and arrive safely at designated stop at the appropriate times.
- Transporting students to and from Cristo Rey Richmond High School in the mornings and afternoons.
- Transporting students to and from Cristo Rey Richmond High School to their Corporate Work Study placements.
- Ensuring the van is always maintained and mechanically-sound.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Candidates must be punctual, professional, respect the mission of the school and present themselves as good examples to our students.
- Background and driving record checks are required. Drivers must have a clean driving record and valid license.
- Bilingual preferred.