Bus Route Information:
For the 2019-2020 school year, Cristo Rey Richmond will offer 8 pick-up points throughout the city of Richmond and Chesterfield County. Our bus routes transport students to and from school and to and from our Corporate Work Study Partner sites throughout the city.
Our bus stops for the 2019-2020 school year are:
- St. Augustine Catholic Church located at 4400 Beulah Rd, North Chesterfield, VA 23237
- Hickory Hill Community Center located at 3000 E. Belt Blvd, Richmond, VA 23234
- Good Samaritan Thrift Shop at Southside Plaza located at 4680 N. Southside Plaza
- Bon Secours Heart Institute located at 7001 Forest Ave Richmond, VA 23230
- St Paul’s Catholic Church located at 909 Rennie Ave Richmond, VA 23227
- Publix Supermarket at White Oak Village 4591 S. Laburnum Ave Richmond, VA 23231
- Bon Secours Center for Healthy Living Sarah Garland Jones Center located at 2600 Nine Mile Rd. Richmond, VA 23223
- Kroger at Stonebridge Shopping Center located at 7000 Tim Price Way North Chesterfield, VA 23225
Routes are current as of December 6, 2019. Routes are subject to change. Families will be notified if stops and times are adjusted.
Important Transportation Notes:
- Please be at your stop at least 10 minutes before your scheduled arrival time.
- Please contact Gabe Obregon (804-447-4704 x 103) right away with any questions or concerns about late or missed stops.
- Bus stops & times are subject to change.
Questions about transportation? Contact Gabe Obregon at 804-447-4704 x 103 or at email@example.com