Cristo Rey Network
Our Religious Sponsor
Our Board of Directors
Our Faculty & Staff
Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a Catholic learning community that educates young people
of limited economic means to become men and women of faith, purpose and service. Through a
rigorous college preparatory curriculum, integrated with a relevant work study experience,
students graduate ready to succeed in college and in life. Cristo Rey Richmond High School is a
part of the largest network of high schools in the country that exclusively serve families of
limited economic means.
Cristo Rey Richmond High School is seeking a full-time Bilingual Administrative Assistant to
perform administrative and office support activities for the Principal and other members of the
academic leadership team. Duties include fielding telephone calls in both English and Spanish,
receiving and directing visitors, and general administrative tasks such as word processing, creating
spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. The start date for the position is expected to be August 2,
● Superior communication skills and the ability to interact confidently and effectively in English
or Spanish with school staff, students, parents, donors, trustees, and volunteers.
● Exceptional skills in written composition. Ability to create, compose, and edit written
● Ability to make professional decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
● Outstanding interpersonal and public relations skills and the ability to communicate and work
effectively within a diverse community.
● Ability to foster a collaborative work environment.
● Ability to organize, prioritize, schedule, and complete job tasks effectively and accurately.
● Ability to skillfully use all Microsoft Office components.
● Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic college preparatory education.
● Demonstrated ability to work on a team that requires humility, integrity, tolerance, a desire for
continuous improvement and openness to feedback.
● Strong fluency (both written and verbal) in English and Spanish.
● Commitment to the Mission, Vision and Values of CRRHS.
● Sensitivity to the ethnic, cultural, racial and religious backgrounds of the students.
● Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred with experience directly related to the duties and
● Experience in a faith-based school or not-for-profit environment preferred.
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and the Internet.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience.
BENEFITS: Full benefits package available.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Full-time non-exempt position. Occasionally, time will be required for night
and weekend meetings and events.
How to apply: Qualified candidates should send their resumes and three professional references to
firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Gabriel Obregon, Director of Operations, with
“Bilingual Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.